Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Happy Holidays! And I Will See You Next Year!



Hey there nice people I hope you are doing well with all your personal health goals. In case you did not notice I have not posted since March. We moved on April Fools Day and if you follow me on facebook or Instagram you may know I broke my leg badly. Like John Lennon said... "Life happens when you're busy making other plans" So it was with me. Recovery has been frustratingly slow. There will be a few upcoming posts about all of that stuff and what has happened with me. In the meantime I would like to say I will be back soon! I have not given up this blog! I will continue to post on the facebook page, although mostly on Instagram and Pinterest. I am a visual person and prefer the later two. 

Have a wonderful holiday and take care of yourself!

Love ya!
The Queen Of All That's Good 

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I hope 2016 holds good surprises for you all year! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thanks for your happy thoughts! Have a fantastic New Year!

      Delete